How does it work to rent a bike from Avalanche Pro Shop?
- When you arrive at the store, we create a customer account (credit card required)
- We explain how the bike works and you go for your ride.
- When you return, we count the time and you pay for the hours used.
- From 2 days of rental, the days are counted in full.
- Our rates include the loan of a helmet and a lock with each rented bike.
- The rental of E-Bikes is possible as of 16 years old, in conformity with Swiss legislation.
- The returns of the rented bikes must be done at the latest 30 minutes before the closing of the store.
|Type of Bike||1 h||3 h||1 day||2 days||3 days||6 days|
|MTB Hardtail Adult||24.00||36.00||55.00||104.50||148.50||253.00|
|MTB Hardtail Junior||11.00||27.50||44.00||82.50||115.50||187.00|
|E-Bike Full Suspension||39.00||77.00||110.00||198.00||291.50||539.00|
You wish to make a reservation:
- You will need to make the rental payment at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation, the payments will be refunded in full if the cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance by e-mail.
- If the cancellation is made between 24 hours and 48 hours before the date, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- Less than 24 hours before the date no refund will be possible.