The EVO5, the latest arrival in our line of transceivers, capitalizes on ARVA’s 35-year expertise to fit in the palm of your hand. Our R&D team pushed the size/performance ratio past the edge of the envelope to create a device that fits perfectly in your snow pants’ pocket. With a 50m search strip width, group check, mark function, and an automatic revert-to-transmit mode, the EVO5 is jam packed with all of the essential functions needed to rescue an avalanche victim. Equipped with a backlit screen and a speaker that emits a precise, modulated beep, this transceiver will efficiently and effectively guide you to the burial zone.
- 50m search strip width
- Group Check, test transmit frequency and power
- Mark function
- Digital signal processing
- Multiple burial indicator (3+)
- Automatic revert-to-transmit mode
- Interference management
- U-Turn alarm
- Backlit screen
- Weight: 170g (including wrist strap and batteries)
There are no reviews yet.